Brazil Daterra Coffee
Tasting Notes: A refined speciality coffee from Brazil. Classic Brazilian malty nuttiness but with more sweetness, acidity and body than standard Brazils. A real gourmet coffee.
- We only use 100% Arabic beans for this coffee.
- The beans are carefully roasted to their optimal profile to bring out all the subtle flavours.
- They are then allowed to breathe before being ground using tungsten burr grinders to give a clean grind so as to preserve all flavours.
- This grind is suitable for ALL coffee makers; Aeropress, Cafetiere, Chemex, Bean to Cup, Espresso Machines.
- Finally, to keep your coffee as fresh as possible we pack it in re-sealable foil bag with a one way valve.
- Money back guarantee - it you don't like our coffee return it for a full refund
- 200 Grams
We Also Recommend